Export thread

Rain.

jekjr

jekjr

They are saying that it is supposed to rain here tonight and tomorrow. I understand that it used to do that frequently. It has been so long that nobody seems to be sure what it is like.

NorthBama

NorthBama

They are saying that it is supposed to rain here tonight and tomorrow. I understand that it used to do that frequently. It has been so long that nobody seems to be sure what it is like.

it bone dry here in North Alabama hope we get some much needed rain

Bone dry here as well, but that is changing as I type, rains have moved in, & not without intensely high winds.

B

bertsmobile1

Well don't blame me we did not pinch yours 1/4" over last 2 months.

C

cashman

We had 20 -30 mph wind gusts yesterday, but finally got a half inch of rain last night. We went over 100 days without any rain. A lot of brush fires around here.

NorthBama

NorthBama

We had 20 -30 mph wind gusts yesterday, but finally got a half inch of rain last night. We went over 100 days without any rain. A lot of brush fires around here.

same here more wind than rain but sure did help what we did get. More coming tonight. Its so warm today hope no tornados.

6 inches of rain in one day, too bad it had to include a Tornado outbreak of at least 22 tornadoes

C

cashman

The guy here that is head of the local EMS said that if we don't get any more rain soon, the fires will probably start up again. .

NorthBama

NorthBama

Rain coming here Sunday and Monday. what we got a few day ago all dry now.

S

SeniorCitizen

A person knows the feeling when he has lived with the fire threat for 75 years. I wish all of you well.

S

SeniorCitizen

This is a good indication that it's dry @ SandburRanch.:laughing:

Attachments

P

Pumper54

You all should be getting more rain in the next day or so. Raining like hell here in the Houston area and it is moving east north east.

Tom

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

We could get up to 4 inches of rain here in east Texas. Rain expected here till Monday .

We are getting rains now & till tuesday says our weatherman.