A Andrewcoops Forum Newbie Aug 30, 2014 #1 My qualcast 114cc engine starts fine but after 1 to 2 minutes of running the engine is boiling hot and the exhaust is hot enough to cook an egg on, please help.
My qualcast 114cc engine starts fine but after 1 to 2 minutes of running the engine is boiling hot and the exhaust is hot enough to cook an egg on, please help.
BlazNT Lawn Pro Aug 31, 2014 #2 I would look at you exhaust port and muffler for clogging. Remove muffler and inspect both.clean as needed.
I would look at you exhaust port and muffler for clogging. Remove muffler and inspect both.clean as needed.
EngineMan Lawn Addict Aug 31, 2014 #3 Have you got oil in it, is it running too lean, run it without load (chains/belts off) set the carburetor up.
Have you got oil in it, is it running too lean, run it without load (chains/belts off) set the carburetor up.
A Andrewcoops Forum Newbie Aug 31, 2014 #4 Thanks, I've retuned it, put new oil in it and removed all the carbon build up from the exhaust and exhaust port
Thanks, I've retuned it, put new oil in it and removed all the carbon build up from the exhaust and exhaust port