D dwint Well-Known Member Jun 24, 2013 #1 a friend gave me a murry 17.5 h.p riding mower and mice got into the ignition.how can I set up a push button starter and bypass the ignition
a friend gave me a murry 17.5 h.p riding mower and mice got into the ignition.how can I set up a push button starter and bypass the ignition
Briana Lawn Addict Jun 25, 2013 #2 Welcome to LawnWorld! I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum. :smile:
C chance123 Well-Known Member Jun 26, 2013 #3 dwint said: a friend gave me a murry 17.5 h.p riding mower and mice got into the ignition.how can I set up a push button starter and bypass the ignition Click to expand... Even with a push button, you will still need a switch to energize your charging system.
dwint said: a friend gave me a murry 17.5 h.p riding mower and mice got into the ignition.how can I set up a push button starter and bypass the ignition Click to expand... Even with a push button, you will still need a switch to energize your charging system.