K kevinsmith Member Dec 10, 2014 #1 I have a zero turn not sure what model I need to purge the air from the hydrostatic pumps how do I properly do this.. Attachments IMG_20141210_160047112.jpg 129.5 KB · Views: 14
I have a zero turn not sure what model I need to purge the air from the hydrostatic pumps how do I properly do this..
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Dec 16, 2014 #2 https://www.google.com/webhp?source...ging hydrostatic pumps on zero turn husqvarna
K kevinsmith Member Dec 19, 2014 #3 I purged the air from the unit but after letting it set a few days the left side is not working right purged it again could there be a leak somewhere
I purged the air from the unit but after letting it set a few days the left side is not working right purged it again could there be a leak somewhere
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Dec 19, 2014 #4 kevinsmith said: I purged the air from the unit but after letting it set a few days the left side is not working right purged it again could there be a leak somewhere Click to expand... Possibly, make sure all hose fittings are tight & reservoir is on full mark.
kevinsmith said: I purged the air from the unit but after letting it set a few days the left side is not working right purged it again could there be a leak somewhere Click to expand... Possibly, make sure all hose fittings are tight & reservoir is on full mark.