M MyType Member Oct 5, 2012 #1 Looking to purchase a commercial hedge trimmer, what's the best one available that can be used for all jobs? Price range $350 -$550
Looking to purchase a commercial hedge trimmer, what's the best one available that can be used for all jobs? Price range $350 -$550
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Oct 6, 2012 #2 I would recommend either a Stihl or Echo. Both brands make quality units in a variety of sizes and prices. Make sure that you buy from a dealer who can answer ALL your questions when buying commercial and you understand their answers completely. This article might help you. Which hedge trimmers are best for commercial use? | Lawn Care Business Marketing Tips - GopherHaul Blog
I would recommend either a Stihl or Echo. Both brands make quality units in a variety of sizes and prices. Make sure that you buy from a dealer who can answer ALL your questions when buying commercial and you understand their answers completely. This article might help you. Which hedge trimmers are best for commercial use? | Lawn Care Business Marketing Tips - GopherHaul Blog
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Oct 6, 2012 #3 I agree with Rivets, Stihl or Echo. Personally I am an Echo fan, never have problems with my equipment. All of Echo's hedge trimmers are in your price range. Echo Hedge Trimmers: Hedge Trimmers, Double-sided Hedge Trimmers, Long Reach Hedge Trimmer | ECHO USA ------------------ Stihl Hedge Trimmers: STIHL Hedge Trimmers - Extended Length Hedge Trimmers | STIHL USA Stihl Hedge Trimmer Selector: STIHL Hedge Trimmers Selector | STIHL USA
I agree with Rivets, Stihl or Echo. Personally I am an Echo fan, never have problems with my equipment. All of Echo's hedge trimmers are in your price range. Echo Hedge Trimmers: Hedge Trimmers, Double-sided Hedge Trimmers, Long Reach Hedge Trimmer | ECHO USA ------------------ Stihl Hedge Trimmers: STIHL Hedge Trimmers - Extended Length Hedge Trimmers | STIHL USA Stihl Hedge Trimmer Selector: STIHL Hedge Trimmers Selector | STIHL USA