Purchase Advice Needed

Rdelaneo

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello

I have a dilemma. I am looking at 2 Bad Boys for mowing 1-2 acres every month or so. One is a MZ Magnum 54 with a Kawasaki and the other is a Tractor Supply special Elite 48 with a Koehler. I don't like the fact the MZ has a non-servicable transmission and the price of replacing them is over $1000 each. The price difference is $200. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mower King

Threads
Hello

I have a dilemma. I am looking at 2 Bad Boys for mowing 1-2 acres every month or so. One is a MZ Magnum 54 with a Kawasaki and the other is a Tractor Supply special Elite 48 with a Koehler. I don't like the fact the MZ has a non-servicable transmission and the price of replacing them is over $1000 each. The price difference is $200. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
The ZT Elite is better mower than the Magnum, even with a Kohler! Bad Boy has a model in between those 2 called an ZT Avenger.....look into those also!

Rdelaneo

Forum Newbie
Threads
The ZT Elite is better mower than the Magnum, even with a Kohler! Bad Boy has a model in between those 2 called an ZT Avenger.....look into those also!
Thank you That's what I am leaning towards.