Export thread

Procat DX Rear Tire Rim

W

waynec

I have a Procat DX (52" deck) Need a new rear tire rim to fit a 23x8.5-12 Carlisle Turfmaster tire. Can't buy just the rim from Bob-Cat. Does anyone out there have a part number for a 3rd party funcitional replacement? Bob-Cat part numnber for the rim + tire is 4158460.

Boobala

Boobala

I have a Procat DX (52" deck) Need a new rear tire rim to fit a 23x8.5-12 Carlisle Turfmaster tire. Can't buy just the rim from Bob-Cat. Does anyone out there have a part number for a 3rd party funcitional replacement? Bob-Cat part numnber for the rim + tire is 4158460.

Might be more helpful by posting your model and serial numbers

W

waynec

Might be more helpful by posting your model and serial numbers

Bobcat Procat DX series - Model 942218E
S/N 94221800309

Boobala

Boobala

Bobcat Procat DX series - Model 942218E
S/N 94221800309

Searched for a few hours (Wayne ?) cannot find a damn thing in a bare wheel.. you might try this place I found.. they might be able to help, I don't know ?? Sorry guy.... that's a big hunk of money for a wheel & tire @ Jacks small engine, you might call Schiller ( Bobcat themselves )

https://www.martinwheelco.com/index.php/oem-replacement/riding-mower-ztr-rear-wheels

BlazNT

BlazNT

I just went through this with my mower. I ended up buying 2 rims for way less than one rim from dealers. I had to call them and give them all the sises and they gave me some options. Here is the link to eBay where I purchased from.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TWO-12-12x...rentrq:09186d591680a9e487628977ffee4753|iid:1

Boobala

Boobala

I just went through this with my mower. I ended up buying 2 rims for way less than one rim from dealers. I had to call them and give them all the sises and they gave me some options. Here is the link to eBay where I purchased from.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TWO-12-12x...rentrq:09186d591680a9e487628977ffee4753|iid:1

Hey Chuck ... I searched on Evil-Bay too, searched "wheels" and same, with different descriptions, ( ie.) wheels, mowers , atv, golf cart , etc. etc. etc. tried about 45-50 different search topics including sizes, that's how I found Martin Wheel, (but they don't show his size) what search topic did you use to find them, I hope his bolt pattern is the same .. he B schittin in High Cotton for that price !! .. :thumbsup:

BlazNT

BlazNT

Hey Chuck ... I searched on Evil-Bay too, searched "wheels" and same, with different descriptions, ( ie.) wheels, mowers , atv, golf cart , etc. etc. etc. tried about 45-50 different search topics including sizes, that's how I found Martin Wheel, (but they don't show his size) what search topic did you use to find them, I hope his bolt pattern is the same .. he B schittin in High Cotton for that price !! .. :thumbsup:

The original search was in google for Exmark rims then it led to eBay and a page with a lot of tire/wheel combos. Found a tire/wheel combo and used the company name and viewed everything they sold. They had quite a few but I needed a certain backset size. I called and they turned me on to the set in question. I have been searching for rims for over 3 months.

Boobala

Boobala

The original search was in google for Exmark rims then it led to eBay and a page with a lot of tire/wheel combos. Found a tire/wheel combo and used the company name and viewed everything they sold. They had quite a few but I needed a certain backset size. I called and they turned me on to the set in question. I have been searching for rims for over 3 months.

Shame on Bobcat ( and other companies ) that force you into buying an ASSEMBLY type unit rather than as a SINGLE component why should you have to purchase a tire and wheel as a single item, what if you recently bought NEW tires, then bent the wheel ( no damage to the tire ) OH, .. you have a "spare" tire ... like it or not !! ..:thumbdown:

GREAT job there Chuck, You need to post the info. on the SITE ... I'm sure there are others in the same situation .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

BlazNT

BlazNT

Shame on Bobcat ( and other companies ) that force you into buying an ASSEMBLY type unit rather than as a SINGLE component why should you have to purchase a tire and wheel as a single item, what if you recently bought NEW tires, then bent the wheel ( no damage to the tire ) OH, .. you have a "spare" tire ... like it or not !! ..:thumbdown:

GREAT job there Chuck, You need to post the info. on the SITE ... I'm sure there are others in the same situation .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

I even called many bone yards with no luck. It has been a long road.

Boobala

Boobala

I even called many bone yards with no luck. It has been a long road.

Sure seems strange there seems to be very little in after-market MOWER wheels, I found Custom size wheels for atv's, golf-carts, and even boat & utility trailers, NOTHING in Mower wheels except in the machines own parts Manual and it's usually wheel with tire ...THAT place YOU found, THEY need to advertise !! I know the mower bone-yards have them, but NEW is rare !!

Maybe some other members know of places where to get a bare mower wheel (s) ... LET'S hear from ya's !!!! .. :thumbsup: