Problems

Nique

Forum Newbie
B&S Family 5BSXS.1901VE 276005
It's a 7.0 HP On a Husqvarna push mower.
Here's the story. I start mowing the other day and it's running fine but not cutting real good so I pull the blade to sharpen it. I end up running to work and by the time I get home it's late so I throw the dull blade back on and it won't start. The next day I pull the carb and clean, clean the spark, change the filter, replace the gas. After a lot of pulls I can get the unit to run but only half speed. I open the throttle, spray gas in the carb nothing helps. It will run half speed for a minute or so and then backfire and die. Any ideas?
 
This forum is stuffed full of troubleshooting tips. Look hard and try them. We cannot solve your problem if you do not try and tell.
 
Curious it was running full .power before you tipped it? Also did you leave it on its side the entire time?
 
Back
Top