Poulin weedwacker with walboro Carb, wont run. Will fire on either. When you push the prime bulb in it stays in, almost like a vacuum has occurred and I believe it is not getting the gas it needs to start. Any idea what causes this ?
Thanks Deano
Does that require buying a kit or can I do it with the original parts. I started to do that last night but I took the end off where the rubber diapharm for the bump was (i think)and was afraid to rip it, is that ok to take apart ?
Poulin weedwacker with walboro Carb, wont run. Will fire on either. When you push the prime bulb in it stays in, almost like a vacuum has occurred and I believe it is not getting the gas it needs to start. Any idea what causes this ?
Thanks Deano
Before I started with carb kits you may want try replacing the primer bulb first, there a dollar or less and if you decide ti rebuild the carb you'll need to replace it anyway, could save you some money and time.
Well I took your advice and took the carb apart, cleaned it and blew it out, I put it together with the old parts (what did I have to loose) and it runs great. Now I dont know for how long, but pretty good right now. Thanks