Export thread

Pricing Help

S

snapperman57

My husband passed away in January and I am working on getting rid of lawn mowers he was working on. I have the following Lawnboy mowers, which according to his notes only need basic repairs. If anyone could give me an idea what these mowers are worth, I would greatly appreciate it, and thank you in advance! 10515, 8073, 22261, 10523

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

My husband passed away in January and I am working on getting rid of lawn mowers he was working on. I have the following Lawnboy mowers, which according to his notes only need basic repairs. If anyone could give me an idea what these mowers are worth, I would greatly appreciate it, and thank you in advance! 10515, 8073, 22261, 10523

Without knowing what exactly is wrong with each one, giving you a price would only be a guess.
The 10523, I would say if it's not running, maybe $25.
1656500890804.png

The 22261, someone on Ebay is trying to sell one of these as a collectible for over $500. I wish him luck. He's looking for a needle in a haystack.

S

snapperman57

Without knowing what exactly is wrong with each one, giving you a price would only be a guess.
The 10523, I would say if it's not running, maybe $25.
View attachment 61254

The 22261, someone on Ebay is trying to sell one of these as a collectible for over $500. I wish him luck. He's looking for a needle in a haystack.
I also just found a 10324 which has a new carb in the box that he was going to replace and also some kind of gasket (can't remember whole word, but had the letters avana?). I just thought I would clean out the bed of his truck (which I am also going to sell)....opened the gate....he had the wooden ramp he built to get the mowers in and out, and he put 2 bags of play sand on top of that, so now I can't move anything out of there...the bags weigh a ton and I can't reach them.....UGH! LOL

dougmacm

dougmacm

Let us know where you are located, maybe a member here is near you and may be willing to help.

Doug

S

snapperman57

I am in Salisbury, MA