Export thread

T

Tinkerer200

I haven't been getting any messages for a few days, is it my computer or has every one gone on vacation?

Walt Conner

S

SeniorCitizen

None for a few months here.

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

I get some but not all.

Ric

Ric

I haven't been getting any messages for a few days, is it my computer or has every one gone on vacation?

Walt Conner

Are you not getting any messages or are you not getting any emails for your post subscriptions?

RDA.Lawns

RDA.Lawns

Think he was talking about emails.

T

Tinkerer200

Are you not getting any messages or are you not getting any emails for your post subscriptions?

Well I am getting these so I guess people just are not posting. I go 2 -3 days or more with no new posts I got these 4 on this thread and one other since Dec. 6th. Next one before that was Nov. 29th.

Walt Conner

Ric

Ric

Well I am getting these so I guess people just are not posting. I go 2 -3 days or more with no new posts I got these 4 on this thread and one other since Dec. 6th. Next one before that was Nov. 29th.

Walt Conner

Well one problem is it's winter time now and not many people are interested in mowing or discussing mowers at the present time. I'm not getting the number of posting I was getting a while back. That's what generally happens this time of year. I'm still getting all my subscriptions, I expect this one to come to the email.