Export thread

Posting Reply Problem

M

Mikel1

When I click on post reply it does nothing. I have to reply with quote then delete the quote and then post my reply.:thumbdown:

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Same here.

reynoldston

reynoldston

Mine is OK ?

davbell22602

davbell22602

Mine doesnt always work.

Mike88se

Mike88se

I have that happen a lot. Wait til you do a private message and see the way the quotes come out ;)
c
a
n

y
o
u

r
e
a
d

t
h
i
s
?

M

mowerman05

I have that happen a lot. Wait til you do a private message and see the way the quotes come out ;)
c
a
n

y
o
u

r
e
a
d

t
h
i
s
?
Same problem here after my computer was updated with internet explorer 11 or 12 not sure what they did to it, worked before that.:frown:

M

motoman

I find this site software is pretty erratic. Eventually it corrects itself. The administrators need to look at this more often.:thumbsup:

T

timlinden

To the webmaster:

#newreplylink_bottom { z-index: 9999; }

Add that to your stylesheet and it'll fix the post reply button not working. The pagination div is covering over the button
so while the button is visible the browser thinks you are clicking a div and not the button.

M

Mikel1

Odd thing is that if I click in the middle of the button or higher with the cursor, nothing happens. If I click lower on the button then it works fine.

wjjones

wjjones

I will contact the Admin to see if he can look into this problem.

davbell22602

davbell22602

Yes please do.

M

Muhammad

Try it now.

wjjones

wjjones

Thank you. Muhammad It was doing it to me too sometimes but it worked with this post. Is it working for everyone else?

M

Mikel1

Testing, Testing

M

Mikel1

Try it now.

Seems to be working. Thanks:thumbsup:

davbell22602

davbell22602

Seems to be working better when dragging the mouse over the bottom reply button.

M

Muhammad

To the webmaster:

#newreplylink_bottom { z-index: 9999; }

Add that to your stylesheet and it'll fix the post reply button not working. The pagination div is covering over the button
so while the button is visible the browser thinks you are clicking a div and not the button.

Thanks for the help!

M

motoman

As long as we're fixing. During preview and correction of text before submitting, repetition of phrases is occuring. When submitting , the corrected text appears.