please help

That is a common problem with the U-Ido_T brand mowers and particularly with the unknown model.
It can only be fixed by waiting till full moon on the last Friday in a 31 day month when you must get naked hang by one ankle facing north while you sprinkle the entrails from a virgin chook over the engine while chanting.

They can't fix it if they dont know what it is.
 
My mower starts n goes, but when I lower the blades it bogs out n dies??! Please help only had the mower 1 season.

From the side bar next to your name it says you own a troybilt. No we don't know what model so we don't know what direction to send you. Now with that being said one one year old mower still under warranty I wouldn't mess with it too much, and just let the dealer handle it.
 
From the side bar next to your name it says you own a troybilt. No we don't know what model so we don't know what direction to send you. Now with that being said one one year old mower still under warranty I wouldn't mess with it too much, and just let the dealer handle it.

Good call re warrantee, but a bold assumption regarding mower.
One could guess it is a ride on ( lower blades ) but then it could laso be a push with blade brake .
OTOH may have had a few too many reds so best off to bed before I get into trouble.
 
Locate and temporarily disconnect the magneto kill wire on the engine. Often it's a wire tab spade connector of some kind. If the engine now runs and it mows, locate the safety kill switch that's malfunctioning .
 
Last edited:
From the side bar next to your name it says you own a troybilt. No we don't know what model so we don't know what direction to send you. Now with that being said one one year old mower still under warranty I wouldn't mess with it too much, and just let the dealer handle it.

I have always had problems with t blt. maybe I let them sit too long without using them.
 
Back
Top