M

Muhammad

TestLMF-Logo-Text.jpg

Lawnboy18

Lawnboy18

Works.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Not working. They used to show in thread and then get bigger if clicked on.

Ric

Ric

Not working, still the same

primerbulb120

primerbulb120

Even if it doesn't work (yet), I am glad that someone is looking into the problems this forum is experiencing. Thank you Muhammad!

M

Muhammad

Uploads work but thumbnails do not.

Ric

Ric

Uploads work but thumbnails do not.

Uploads still don't work. All I get are picture codes. Your Latest picture section on the home page is the same, you'll have img-code-jpg the same in the photo album section. Some of the Mod features also don't work. The last message from the forum that was posted to my Yahoo Home page was February 6th

2013_f12 LG.jpg

SAM_0040.JPG

B

bertsmobile1

There is a difference between uploading and displaying.
So the images are uploading to the server but the thumbnails with embedded hot links are not displaying.

The page as you see it on the screen exists nowhere except on your screen.he server sends your computer a pile of instructions and addresses.
Then your computer retrieves the bits from the addresses given ( sometimes called paths ) then assembles them on our screen.

Bob E

Bob E

So, am I the only one who can see the pictures that I post?

tire_zps06a7b2d0.jpg

BlazNT

BlazNT

I can see it too.

Ric

Ric

I can see it too.

I can see it too, but he used Photobucket to post it not the forum.

M

Muhammad

Testing again. ff0909090.jpg

R

Rivets

Your JPG file opened filed. Just tried to attach a PDF file, but could not do so.

M

Mikel1

Still having problems with links. If I put a link in I get an error 500 when posting.

BlazNT

BlazNT

One thing that I have noticed is not all NEW members have these problems.

B

bertsmobile1

yes it is a PIA but every body seems to be working around it.

I can not get anything uploaded so just stick in the forshortened URl's.

A lot of forums do not allow direct uploading so I am sort of used to it.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Im going to try to change colors on a fake link to see if that works at least.
springfield.craigslist.org/grd/5512055098.html

BlazNT

BlazNT

That is what Im going to do from now on.

BlazNT

BlazNT

yes it is a PIA but every body seems to be working around it.

I can not get anything uploaded so just stick in the forshortened URl's.

A lot of forums do not allow direct uploading so I am sort of used to it.

Do you ever sleep?
I personally only sleep 5 to 6 hours.

B

bertsmobile1

About 6 hours a night and a hour siesta after lunch as it gets a tad warm down here.
However I am in Australia so we are running different time zones.
I go on line when I get to the workshop , check what parts did not get sent make some breakie and view several forums while eating it.
I am new & independant so don't have shelves full of parts books & dealer service notices so spend a lot of time in front of the box checking things.
If I have to sit in front of the box then it is time for a cuppa and another quick look at one or more of the forums.
OTOH I do no watch television so have a lot of "free time".

Yes the red links seems to be working well.
I run a couple of forums and frankly th features that were available on here were a lot better than any of the ones I run.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Yes my time zone is -6:00 plus on day light savings time. So I am posting at 5:30 am with day light savings so it should be 4:30 am. I get up around 4:00 am and go to bed at 10:00 pm to 10:30 pm. I too sit in front of a computer most of the day so I will answer questions when ever I can.
I normally have the TV on at home but don't watch it. That is for the wife and grandson. I watch a few hours of TV on weekends early in the morning about cars. If they has shows about mowers I would watch them but they don't.
I like this forum and can live with the new issue that come with it. The biggest issue is the e-mails. I do like the e-mails working. The rest I can work with.

B

bertsmobile1

Generally I get to the workshop around 8am local time.
My commercial customers all have gate keys so I don't have to be here for them at 4 am.
Being new I spend way to much time chasing down information and parts.
It has been a very steep learing curve & I can not thank the members of this forum enough who have directly or inderectly shown me where to get information from.
I spent many years working night shifts so don't really come good till after lunch in any case.
SWMBO usually drops in around 7 pm & we have dinner here then either I carry on or go home except Fridays because I work on the farm Sat & Sun which pays the rent on the workshop.
So it is now midnight , 3 glasses of excellent Hunter Valley red so it is time for bed.