Packard0723

Packard 0723

Forum Newbie
HI:
MY handle is Packard0723 I am a riding mower enthusiast. I currently have three 1 jacobson RMX8 in mint condition used quite often. 2 A Lawn Boy RE8E in average condition I use it to mow with most often. And Massey Ferguson 832 with a brand new Tecumsa 8hp motor. This is the one that does not want to start with out taking the air cleaner off then it fires right up. Any suggestions on a cure would be greatly appreceiated.

Thankfully yours

Packard0723
[email protected]
 
HI:
MY handle is Packard0723 I am a riding mower enthusiast. I currently have three 1 jacobson RMX8 in mint condition used quite often. 2 A Lawn Boy RE8E in average condition I use it to mow with most often. And Massey Ferguson 832 with a brand new Tecumsa 8hp motor. This is the one that does not want to start with out taking the air cleaner off then it fires right up. Any suggestions on a cure would be greatly appreceiated.

Thankfully yours

Packard0723
[email protected]

I don't know the answer, but :welcome: to LMF. You have some nice mowers!
 
Hello Packard 0723. Welcome to LawnMowerForum.

I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum. Good luck fixing your Massey!
 
Perhaps the air filter is so dirty no air can get into the engine? Also if in the past, the air filter got wet, the open cells in the paper element would have closed as it dried out.
 
Back
Top