Outstanding: Shop Manual for HRX217VKA

GregGA

Threads
As a new forum member, I thought I would comment on the quality of the shop manual. I have about 8hours on my Honda(yes, I have an hour meter on it:smile:)

I have been so impressed with my HRX217 that I wanted to have a shop manual to better take care of it. I ordered it on Friday afternoon, and it was shipped out the same day.

It has 15 chapters and covers every aspect of the mower. The manual also walks you through trouble shooting procedures. It is extremely well illustrated with both pictures and some of the best technical illustrations I have seen. Nut/bolt sizes and torque values are shown. Part numbers of specialized tools are listed so that you can order them if you so desire.

I highly recommend the shop manual for anyone wishing to understand the workings of their mower, even if you won't be doing work on the mower. It will
help you understand any work performed by an authorized shop.

Nicely done, Honda!

Threads
Good to know! Maybe we can see pictures of the hour meter on your HRX! :thumbsup:

GregGA

Threads
Good to know! Maybe we can see pictures of the hour meter on your HRX! :thumbsup:

I'm just learning to post:laughing: I had a Tiny Tach on the Toro, but the battery died at 5 years, about the time the Toro was going down hill. I cheaped out this time and found one on ebay for $15. Works great! I mounted it on the top cover with velcro. Ran the wire under the cover to the spark plug.
Looks OEM:laughing:

Threads