Repairs Our ZG327ks wiring harness completely burned up.

Jcanty

Forum Newbie
Threads
The Kubota shop has had it for 3 months. There is no wiring harness in the entire United States warehouses or dealers. I am at my wits ends with this. K3281-62125. Is the wiring harness part number. Should I search for an independent repair shop to get enough wiring done to be able to use the mower? I sure need some advice

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes.
The Kubota shop is obliged to fit only Kubota parts.
In reality it will be an expensive repair, better done at home by you because there are a lot of hours involved.
OTOH it is not difficult if you can get your hands on a wiring diagram.
I like to leave the wires loose inside spiral cable wrap.
You will need a ratchet crimping tool & a terminal removal tool.
All of the other bits can be bought at any auto store but might be a cheaper from a electronic component shop.
Spade (flat ) terminals or GM ( round ) terminals will make no difference, I find spade easier to work with, just depends upon what is easier for you to get.
A full rewire generally takes 4 to 10 hours which is why it is so expensive to get done.

Threads
The Kubota shop has had it for 3 months. There is no wiring harness in the entire United States warehouses or dealers. I am at my wits ends with this. K3281-62125. Is the wiring harness part number. Should I search for an independent repair shop to get enough wiring done to be able to use the mower? I sure need some advice

Here's a link for your harness.............

/www.messicks.com/part/K3281-62125/ASSY-WIREHARNESS

Threads
enter your model number, not number on fender, to locate correct wire harness

He got the part number from the dealer but they can't get it in........ That's why I posted the link for the replacement harness.....

Kubota won't put anything but Kubota parts on any piece of equipment in their shops........ But the harness is a Kubota part....... I wander why Kubota can't get it and this caompany has them in stock ????

Plus Tard Mon Ami ~!~!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Because the bought some before they went out of production.
or
Their computer has not been updated & they do not have any in stock.