Older push mower question

squiresj1

Forum Newbie
Hi. New to this group. I am puzzled about blade replacement on an older push mower that was given to me. Mower is Wheeler Supreme Plus with 20 inch blade. I found a diagram and says the blade part number is 031401. When I look it up, it says to use 031401-0637 from MTD. The blade I have has a middle single hole and not star shaped. I cannot find this replacement blade anywhere. Can someone help?
I even looked up Wheeler Mfr Co but now its a jewelry making business in Harvard Illinois. Thanks.
 
Go on-line, Stens and Oregon have a wide selection of blades. You should be able to find an exact replacement on one of their sites.
 
Hi. New to this group. I am puzzled about blade replacement on an older push mower that was given to me. Mower is Wheeler Supreme Plus with 20 inch blade. I found a diagram and says the blade part number is 031401. When I look it up, it says to use 031401-0637 from MTD. The blade I have has a middle single hole and not star shaped. I cannot find this replacement blade anywhere. Can someone help?
I even looked up Wheeler Mfr Co but now its a jewelry making business in Harvard Illinois. Thanks.


I found this in about 2 minutes: http://search.cartserver.com/search...TD_Parts&maxhits=6&keywords=031401&go=Search!

Tom
 
Back
Top