Older hustler fastrak

Slowmow

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am picking up a mower I found at a mower shop tomorrow. It was a trade in. The owner had it serviced there every year. He cut 1 acre residentially. The drive belt gave in and he decided to get a new mower. Its a 2003 hustler fastrak 2052. They are replacing the drive belt , sharpen blades/oil change/filter etc and cleaning it up. Im hoping to get a few good years out of it. I cant find a lot of info about them. Does anyone have specs? The 20 hp honda engine pretty solid? Anything to watch for? Preventative maintenance? Thanks!

greeen

Threads
I am picking up a mower I found at a mower shop tomorrow. It was a trade in. The owner had it serviced there every year. He cut 1 acre residentially. The drive belt gave in and he decided to get a new mower. Its a 2003 hustler fastrak 2052. They are replacing the drive belt , sharpen blades/oil change/filter etc and cleaning it up. Im hoping to get a few good years out of it. I cant find a lot of info about them. Does anyone have specs? The 20 hp honda engine pretty solid? Anything to watch for? Preventative maintenance? Thanks!
How many hours (does it have an hour meter)? Might be time to change hydro oil/filters