Oh, the advantages of living north.

Parkmower

Threads
I like 4 seasons. Not just hot, hotter, and unbearable.

Stevie-Ray

Threads
One stinkin day of above freezing temps between the 14 inches on the ground and the 5 more that fell the other night. Living in the frozen north definitely has it's drawbacks. OTOH, the beautiful summer weather more than makes up for it. Sometimes, we don't use our AC more than 3-4 times in a summer, and even if we do, we can generally open the windows back up at night.

Threads
One stinkin day of above freezing temps between the 14 inches on the ground and the 5 more that fell the other night. Living in the frozen north definitely has it's drawbacks. OTOH, the beautiful summer weather more than makes up for it. Sometimes, we don't use our AC more than 3-4 times in a summer, and even if we do, we can generally open the windows back up at night.

Here in Tn we never know whats next.:laughing:

Stevie-Ray

Threads
Here in Tn we never know whats next.:laughing:
I tried like hell to move to your beautiful state when I retired, for the weather, but the wife wasn't having any of that leaving the state stuff.

I ended up north even further.:ashamed:

X-man

Threads
I think I've seen it all after that last deleted post.

Threads
I think I've seen it all after that last deleted post.

Yeah lets just say the members of this forum should thank me for deleting those comments so quickly! He was doing it with different accounts this afternoon after I kept banning him. :confused2: