Not getting notice emails

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Just tested and the system is definitely working. Your e-mail host is probably blacklisting us for no reason. It happens. You can e-mail their support staff and ask to whitelist www.lawnmowerforum.com.

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK, I spoke too soon, I had "0" notices in my inbox, yet logging in here I have 3 waiting.. Doh..

But that's fine, less clutter in that particular inbox.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Then are you saying that AOL, AT&T, Juno, Netzero, Microsoft, Mail.com, Yahoo, and Gmail all got you blacklisted all a sudden? I don't think so.

Well last night I got every email back to 3/26/2020, actually 57 emails so the problem now appears to be resolved. I did nothing on this end other than try 8 different email providers with no results so I just back to my original email address.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Covid-19 was your problem. Remember Trump is on this, so things will get worse before they get better.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
tRump is the main problem in my opinion. And I agree things will get a lot worst. The major retailers are treating thier customer like lab rats in a maze and I refuse to be treat this way so I am saving a lot money right now. I am country boy and know how to live off the land. But I might need to start killing some my kids for food soon as the rabbits and squirrels are hiding out now. I do know my kids are tasty as I eat one years ago.

On top of that after 4 months of possible exposure they now changed from not wearing masks to requiring them which does not work. I beginning we all are part the great experiment where no one is knows what going on.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Are e-mail notices coming through on time now?

That's so odd that they all came through in bulk.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yes.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes emails are coming to me as well.