J jimsr Forum Newbie Jul 1, 2015 #1 Have a Husqvarna YTH180 and when I go to move forward or reverse it starts making a loud noise. It will stop if I put in neutral.
Have a Husqvarna YTH180 and when I go to move forward or reverse it starts making a loud noise. It will stop if I put in neutral.
G gainestruk Well-Known Member Jul 3, 2015 #2 We need a little more info. I'm guessing here but if you have hydrostatic drive it might be going out, how many hrs do you have on mower and do you have many slopes in your yard ?
We need a little more info. I'm guessing here but if you have hydrostatic drive it might be going out, how many hrs do you have on mower and do you have many slopes in your yard ?
J jimsr Forum Newbie Jul 3, 2015 #3 The more I looked at it the noise seems to be coming from the electric clutch. Tractor is a YTH 180 year around 2000
The more I looked at it the noise seems to be coming from the electric clutch. Tractor is a YTH 180 year around 2000