C CZLawnCare Well-Known Member Jun 19, 2012 #1 Today i bought a billy goat 33 inch walk behind. It bas about 25 hours on it and runs great! I paid it $900. Here are some pics: Attachments image-3637122745.jpg 253 KB · Views: 39 image-3623201171.jpg 238.5 KB · Views: 36 image-4082738758.jpg 215.6 KB · Views: 33 image-1657143098.jpg 205.2 KB · Views: 29
Today i bought a billy goat 33 inch walk behind. It bas about 25 hours on it and runs great! I paid it $900. Here are some pics:
lawn mower fanatic Lawn Pro Jun 20, 2012 #2 I bought the newer version of that (it's 34 in.) and I didn't like it. Tell me what you think of it once you use yours. The cut wasn't good on mine.
I bought the newer version of that (it's 34 in.) and I didn't like it. Tell me what you think of it once you use yours. The cut wasn't good on mine.
mwilliams2808 Forum Newbie Jun 20, 2012 #3 Anyone that has this machine can you tell me what plugs in this , Its a poulan pro pb30 Attachments ForumRunner_20120620_164749.png 704.7 KB · Views: 18