Export thread

Newby on the scene

D

Do It Right

Hi everyone,

I have thought about becoming involved in a forum like this but never took the leap. I am always interested in reading all the posts. My son and I run a small engine repair business out of my shop. We are always running into problems it seems. Most of them we are able to conquer, but occasionally we meet up with some that just don't make sense. I look forward to participating from time to time.

Thanks for the invite....

Micah Haarhoff

Micah Haarhoff

Welcome to the forum:welcome:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hi everyone,

I have thought about becoming involved in a forum like this but never took the leap. I am always interested in reading all the posts. My son and I run a small engine repair business out of my shop. We are always running into problems it seems. Most of them we are able to conquer, but occasionally we meet up with some that just don't make sense. I look forward to participating from time to time.

Thanks for the invite....

Welcome! There are lots of mechanics on this site willing to give you a hand when needed. :thumbsup:

Micah Haarhoff

Micah Haarhoff

Welcome! There are lots of mechanics on this site willing to give you a hand when needed. :thumbsup:

I'm not one off them, I just post my problems and help a guy out when I can LOL :laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

I'm not one off them, I just post my problems and help a guy out when I can LOL :laughing::laughing::laughing::thumbsup:

Well that works, too! :laughing:

Micah Haarhoff

Micah Haarhoff

Well that works, too! :laughing:

haha

B

bertsmobile1

If you are looking for things that don't make sense you have come to the right place.
Lots of things don't make sense here :laughing:

G

gainestruk

Welcome to forum, you will find lots of good info here, don't worry about jumping in with any info you have everyone stays pretty calm you won't see very much arguing
If you ask about a mower or engine be sure to put all numbers off engine and model and serial number off mower.

I'm in two other forums and this one is by far the best for good information and friendly posters :thumbsup:

Catherine

Catherine

Thanks for joining!

:welcome:

Maxrevs

Maxrevs

Welcome, you're in a great place here. The guys will definitely help you to Do It Right :smile:

AllenPKang

AllenPKang

Welcome to lawnmowerforum community. Glad to have you join us. I'm certain you'll enjoy it here.