K koolaide Forum Newbie Sep 25, 2017 #1 Hi all, Hello from South Carolina. I'm having trouble with a B&S generator and an internet search led me here. Fingers crossed! Jim
Hi all, Hello from South Carolina. I'm having trouble with a B&S generator and an internet search led me here. Fingers crossed! Jim
Catherine LawnWorld Support Sep 25, 2017 #2 :welcome: I'm going to move this thread over to our Briggs & Stratton section for you.
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Sep 26, 2017 #3 Jim. Model number of both the engine & generator. Then describe exactly what is happening as if you were talking to a blind deaf mute with no sense of smell. We only know what you tell us so tell us everything. If it takes 25 pages all the better.
Jim. Model number of both the engine & generator. Then describe exactly what is happening as if you were talking to a blind deaf mute with no sense of smell. We only know what you tell us so tell us everything. If it takes 25 pages all the better.