Export thread

New to the forum

J

JohnnyVee

Hi, I am John Vinzani(aka) JohnnyVee. I am new to the forum. Thanks for accepting me. I just bought a 2013 Simplicity Prestige. I bought a grass collection system and a 48" snow blade for it.

Welcome aboard & Congrats..

Brads

Brads

Hi, I am John Vinzani(aka) JohnnyVee. I am new to the forum. Thanks for accepting me. I just bought a 2013 Simplicity Prestige. I bought a grass collection system and a 48" snow blade for it.
Welcome! 🙂

F

Freddie21

How can we help?

J

JohnnyVee

Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a question about the grass collection system. It is a 3 bagger system. Will the system fill all 3 bags, and has anyone replaced the bags for a bigger single bin? Thanks in advance, John

Brads

Brads

Thanks for the welcome guys. I do have a question about the grass collection system. It is a 3 bagger system. Will the system fill all 3 bags, and has anyone replaced the bags for a bigger single bin? Thanks in advance, John
It should fill all three bags. I have a two bagger system and here's how it works. The grass comes up the shoot from the deck and flows into the first bag. When it's full, it overflows into the second bag and on yours, when the second bags full, it will overflow into the third bag. At least that's how mine works. I personally have never felt the need to go to the one big bin so I can't comment on that.

J

JohnnyVee

Brads, thanks for your feedback.

B

bertsmobile1

And those bags get real heavy with lush spring grass so no way you would lift a single bin

J

JohnnyVee

I would not be using the grass collection system for grass, just leaves in the fall. If I would modify it, it would be a single bin with a trap door that would open, so I would not have to handle it.

Sounds good.