New to the forum in need of help

jtderr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, I'am in need of information on a Lawn Boy Zero turn mower Precision Z 330 LX Model number 81240 I think it is a 2006? I got it last year late in the mowing season in Pa .I did not get a owners manual with it and can't find one online. I can't figure out how to get it out of gear so I can push it. It is not starting and I also need to figure that out or take it to a repair shop but don't know how to get it on my trailer. It won't start . I replaced the battery with a 300 cranking amp. It just clicks and don't turn over. If anyone could help me out please reply thanks JT .

dcgrazier

Threads
First, I do not own your make and model mower so my help may be limited. All hydros have a lever or bolt that needs to be turned or backed out to relieve the pressure for moving the mower without the engine running. Look around the hydros and you should find it. There is one on each hydro. Regarding the no start, you might try to start it by using a jumper cable directly to the starter or starter solenoid. You may need to jumper/bypass the seat safety switch. I have done this with my mower when the battery was dead. If all else fails, I have loaded a mower on a trailer with a ratchet winch. It is a long slow process, but it can be done.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Similar to a Toro Timecutter drive?

jtderr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks. I found the timecutter manual online, It looks almost the same as my mower. I think it might help me out since I can't find one for my Lawn boy. JT.

jtderr

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks. I found the timecutter manual online, It looks almost the same as my mower. I think it might help me out since I can't find one for my Lawn boy. JT.
Found Lawnboy manual through Lawnboy.com.thanks to all.JT.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hope you get yours all sorted soon..

jtderr

Forum Newbie
Threads
From testing it sounds like it is the starter I ordered one and will let you know what the outcome is , as far as getting the wheels and mooving it that I learned from the manual.