New to the forum...Howdy and who or what are "Dynastar 10" ???

Zoro

Forum Newbie
Howdy all! I was given this tractor a couple days ago...Who or what made these "Dynastar 10" lawn tractors? Are parts still available for them? Thanks for any replies! :biggrin: My "other tractor" is a John Deere 175 Hydro.
 

Attachments

  • Pictures 781.jpg
    Pictures 781.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Pictures 783.jpg
    Pictures 783.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Pictures 789.jpg
    Pictures 789.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 16
I have 2 of these tractors. 1 just like yours and one with a snow thrower. I've read that they are AMF mid 70's machines and I know that some of the older Dynamark parts fit, as I have a Dynamark rear discharge mower deck for the tractor with the original snow thrower. Anyway, it looks like yours is fairly complete. It should be light blue and white :-) I would be interested in buying it, if you don't become attached. Feel free to e-mail me any questions.
 
Back
Top