Export thread

New Rider 155 owner

G

Gilly

Hi all, I am a new member, have owned a Rider 155 since it was new, been a number of years now. There is little info out there on the articulated "Riders' or "Swedish Riders" as they are called. I have been sort of thinking about starting a facebook page just for the articulated Husqvarnas, seeing if there is much interest in it.

Attachments

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Hi all, I am a new member, have owned a Rider 155 since it was new, been a number of years now. There is little info out there on the articulated "Riders' or "Swedish Riders" as they are called. I have been sort of thinking about starting a facebook page just for the articulated Husqvarnas, seeing if there is much interest in it.

I think those mowers are neat! :thumbsup: And you are right, there is very little info on them. :confused2:

G

Gilly

Thanks. I meant to say "new member", not a new owner, oh well, got the point across. Still thinking about a facebook page. I am "on" facebook, but never started a page, other than my own personal page like everyone on facebook has. I can't imagine Husqvarna would have any problem with it, it would be like an owners group or fan group. Just a place to share info on maintenance, repair, common failures. Just had this huge spring break on mine, I guess it stabilizes or smooths out the steering, connects the articulating part that the rear wheels connect to, to the front frame.

G

Gilly

I did decide to try starting a facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/676073995854602/

D

dhd

Sounds like an interesting plan, more information needs to get out there on the Husqvarna articulating riding mowers, they are great machines.
I wouldn't think Husqvarna would have any problem with it.

Sadly, I am not a facebook member, so won't be visiting your facebook page, but I wish you all the luck in your efforts.:thumbsup:

B

bertsmobile1

Sounds like an interesting plan, more information needs to get out there on the Husqvarna articulating riding mowers, they are great machines.
I wouldn't think Husqvarna would have any problem with it.

Sadly, I am not a facebook member, so won't be visiting your facebook page, but I wish you all the luck in your efforts.:thumbsup:

PArts books and owners manuals are available from Husqvarna.
Engine manuals available frpm B & S
Drive manuals available from Tecumseh / Peerless
Service manual on K & T web page , what more do you want ?