Export thread

NEW PEERLESS TRANSAXLE 4 SPEED

Boobala

Boobala

RECEIVED Feb. 12 2019 :

While they're in stock, IF, ya need a new one, this Transaxle fits a lot of the older Murray's, MTD's etc.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/New-A...il&utm_term=0_53f2243a04-03ef33f64a-139920297

tom3

tom3

Sometimes that Surpluscenter is amazing. I bought my Peerless 2000 Hydro to replace the k46 that crapped out in my JD L130 for well under $300 shipped. Just have to get lucky and keep watching what they have. They did have the K66 transaxle a couple months ago for about the same money, they went quick.

Boobala

Boobala

Sometimes that Surpluscenter is amazing. I bought my Peerless 2000 Hydro to replace the k46 that crapped out in my JD L130 for well under $300 shipped. Just have to get lucky and keep watching what they have. They did have the K66 transaxle a couple months ago for about the same money, they went quick.

Yea Tom I bought a Transaxle from them several years back for my Murray 46in. still workin great $79.00 + shipping

SURPLUS CENTER TRANNY.jpg

tom3

tom3

That one on the top left is the exact one I got, a bit of work to fit it all up but doing the job just fine, and a super deal at that.

Boobala

Boobala

That one on the top left is the exact one I got, a bit of work to fit it all up but doing the job just fine, and a super deal at that.

3bca3bbfc9d09c3316fc20138e97bca8--smiley-emoji-emoji-faces.jpg

:thumbsup:

Boobala

Boobala

:thumbsup:

Haven't heard from YOU in awhile, must be busy gettin "Mason jars" to reload, from the "still" out in the woods that you've been refurbishing.. :laughing:

You been watching too much TV. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Boobala

Boobala

You been watching too much TV. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

YEP ... but no more cable, ... I'm a newly affirmed "Cable-Cutter" saving $60.00 a month !! .. :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:

I'm still connected to the cable crooks. :confused2:

Boobala

Boobala

I'm still connected to the cable crooks. :confused2:

Ya really need 2 look into it, I wish I had done it sooner, there is so much to watch it's unreal.. :thumbsup:

I should look into it. Ur right.

Boobala

Boobala

I should look into it. Ur right.

Hey Numbers, .. here's a site that will give you a good bit of insight of what to get into, I would suggest IF U decide to go sans cable, buy the Roku Streaming Stick PLUS $ 60.00 or the Roku ULTRA $ 99.00 They're almost always on sale for a smaller amount but that is your choice to make, there are other devices for streaming, which you might feel better suited with, there's an overwhelming amount of info. out there so that is why I decided to follow Cord Cutters News ... again, your preferences.. on the AVERAGE U can save $40.00 to $90.00 ( and some folks save well over $150.00 a month, (sure helps with Utility bills) ( depends of course on what you pay now, and what you want to watch and spend monthly, best part, MOST content services are only paid by the month, you can quit anytime, and change services.. best to do some reading on the subject, let me know what ya think ..! .. :thumbsup:

Boo- Thanks man, there is an overwhelming amount of info.

I have to study on this.