Export thread

New old guy!

B

Bradagan1

Hi and thank you for letting me join the forum. I am retired but still tinker with small engines mostly for neighbors and friends. :drink:

Ric

Ric

Hi and thank you for letting me join the forum. I am retired but still tinker with small engines mostly for neighbors and friends. :drink:

Welcome to the forum Bradagan. I see your here in Florida, what part are you in?

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

:welcome: to LawnMowerForum, Bradagan1! :smile:

midnite rider

midnite rider

Welcome aboard the forum. You will find lots of information and helpful people here. :biggrin:

B

Bradagan1

:cool2:Hi there, I live in North Port, florida. Glad to be able to retire here in the sunshine state!

Ric

Ric

:cool2:Hi there, I live in North Port, florida. Glad to be able to retire here in the sunshine state!

Ok your in Sarasota county, I'm in the Tampa area.

reynoldston

reynoldston

You should feel right to home on this forum seeing there is more them one retired old man including myself on this forum and doing the same thing you are doing, small engine repair. We help each other when ever we can. I just never had the good sense to move to a warmer climate so here I am in good old NY with over a foot of snow.