Export thread

U

Ulysse

Greetings from way over the pond.. I am in France. I own 2 mowers one is the Honda..old standby...push mower 5 hp. The other is a 14hp Rally lawn tractor...the work horse. So far this year cut the lawn 14 times..no real winter here.. temps like florida.. 25-27 pretty steady.. got a banana tree growing in the back yard..along with fig, white birch and blue spruce..how is that for diversification!
Really enjoy reading your forum, why reinvent the wheel !
No real major problems with the Rally other than pinched off the shut off wire when I serviced the starter..lol.. wondering why no spark...
Enjoy your day!

M

mechanic mark

Thanks for posting, let us know if we can assist you with information, manuals, etc.

D

Dave1954

New member and potential zero turn owner. Hopefully I can borrow some of the members knowledge and experience to help me make a wise purchase.

M

mechanic mark

New member and potential zero turn owner. Hopefully I can borrow some of the members knowledge and experience to help me make a wise purchase.

Absolutely, take your time and research online, everything about mowers, engines, mower, controls, and I want to encourage you to purchase from dealer, try them all out, operation of all components.