Export thread

New Guy

D

dbshelton

I am always tinkering with stuff so I thought I would hang around here. This looks like a place for good info. I bought a Dixie Chopper X2002-50 back in 2008 with a blown-up engine. Replaced with a new Kohler 25hp and It threw a rod in 2015. Replaced it with the 20hp Briggs off of my 1995 Noma I still have and the engine still runs, but decided to put a Briggs 25hp Commercial Turf engine on it and re-assemble the Noma to use as a backup. I mow about 4 acres and love the Dixie Chopper!

Catherine

Catherine

:welcome:

Happy to have you here. It sounds like you're in the right place :smile:

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

Boudreaux In Eunice La.

I am always tinkering with stuff so I thought I would hang around here. This looks like a place for good info. I bought a Dixie Chopper X2002-50 back in 2008 with a blown-up engine. Replaced with a new Kohler 25hp and It threw a rod in 2015. Replaced it with the 20hp Briggs off of my 1995 Noma I still have and the engine still runs, but decided to put a Briggs 25hp Commercial Turf engine on it and re-assemble the Noma to use as a backup. I mow about 4 acres and love the Dixie Chopper!

Welcome and come to the General board most of us techs standby on the Briggs section and the small engine repair section also ~!~!

Flintmotorsports

Flintmotorsports

sounds like you have been having fun for years. now it is time to get some used equipment and make some easy money selling used equipment.