New Guy and new question!

elberteugene

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have several riding mowers I have bought and used over the years, including one that came with a house I bought in 1973. I am wondering if there is a market for any of them. All will start and run. All probably need chains and belts tightened or replaced, tires checked, wheel bearings lubricated, etc.
Number 1: Is a Green colored RAM, 8HP, chain driven riding mower (pre-1973).
Number 2: Is a J.C. Penney's, Yellow colored, 8 HP, belt driven riding mower (pre-1985).
Number 3: Is a Cub Cadet 86, 8 HP, transmission 4 speed, (about 1974 or 1975).
These are stored in garages and sheds at another location and after this weekend I will have more data retrieved for publication.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
I have several riding mowers I have bought and used over the years, including one that came with a house I bought in 1973. I am wondering if there is a market for any of them. All will start and run. All probably need chains and belts tightened or replaced, tires checked, wheel bearings lubricated, etc.
Number 1: Is a Green colored RAM, 8HP, chain driven riding mower (pre-1973).
Number 2: Is a J.C. Penney's, Yellow colored, 8 HP, belt driven riding mower (pre-1985).
Number 3: Is a Cub Cadet 86, 8 HP, transmission 4 speed, (about 1974 or 1975).
These are stored in garages and sheds at another location and after this weekend I will have more data retrieved for publication.

If you have them starting, running, and mowing, then simply list them on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace for a low price. These are old, not desirable mowers, but someone might buy them. Low prices being $100 to $300 bucks.

elberteugene

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you have them starting, running, and mowing, then simply list them on Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace for a low price. These are old, not desirable mowers, but someone might buy them. Low prices being $100 to $300 bucks.
Thanks for the response. I'll have to clean them up and post an Advertisement.

Lawn Addict
Threads
A lot of ppl like the old units over the new.. GLWS