davbell22602
Lawn Addict
Acquired a Snapper LT16 series 2 rolling chassis over the weekend with no engine. Needs a 16/18 Lhead twin hoz shaft. Gonna restore it and keep for myself. I have a old Sears GT mower that has 18 hp Lhead twin briggs on it thats still in good shape to resell.
Should I keep looking for the another Briggs Lhead twin briggs through the upcoming winter months or go ahead use the twin off the Sears?
If I use the twin engine off the Sears what is the going rate for rolling Sears GT chassis with no engine vs parting out.
Here's pics of both mowers.
Should I keep looking for the another Briggs Lhead twin briggs through the upcoming winter months or go ahead use the twin off the Sears?
If I use the twin engine off the Sears what is the going rate for rolling Sears GT chassis with no engine vs parting out.
Here's pics of both mowers.