Repairs Need info PLEASE

ARGH

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone... nice to find a tractor forum... Not sure if I am in the right spot but what the hell.. I have a tractor and need info and I am sure someone must have an Idea where I can look... I have a craftsman 20.5 hydrostatic tranny... I recently bought a second hand snow blower for it and think I am missing parts... The snow blower is Model # C151610722 my tractor model # 944.600801 is there a place I can download parts schematics to see what parts I am missing... I tried calling sears... clueless is all i will say with out cussing... I was told to try to look for something similar and see what I could come up with.... Any help would be appreciated... At this point i have big snow blower that looks cool but doesn't work... Pls help me....

Warren.

My_guy99

Threads
ARGH said:
Hello everyone... nice to find a tractor forum... Not sure if I am in the right spot but what the hell.. I have a tractor and need info and I am sure someone must have an Idea where I can look... I have a craftsman 20.5 hydrostatic tranny... I recently bought a second hand snow blower for it and think I am missing parts... The snow blower is Model # C151610722 my tractor model # 944.600801 is there a place I can download parts schematics to see what parts I am missing... I tried calling sears... clueless is all i will say with out cussing... I was told to try to look for something similar and see what I could come up with.... Any help would be appreciated... At this point i have big snow blower that looks cool but doesn't work... Pls help me....

Warren.

Did you try to google the item #, also try managemylife.com. Should be able to find a manual and more there!

ARGH

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello...

Thanks for the quick response... I had looked at the managemylife.com site but was unable to find any manual for the model number of the snowblower that i have bought... The above link is for a MTD snow attachment which is close but there a lot of differences from brand to brand... Any other ideas???

ARGH

Forum Newbie
Threads
PS

I did try to google my tractor model number and struck out there too... I can find info on 917. model numbers but did not get far looking for 944. tractors.... could it be Canadian vs. American??