Export thread

Need help with this mower

C

Curt1970

I bought a used trail mower and now I need some help figuring out who made it. I'm in the need of parts but cant find a model number anywhere. I have photos but the file Is to large. How do I shrink them to fit?

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

upload the pics to postimages.org and place the links here.

C

Curt1970

upload the pics to postimages.org and place the links here.
Ok thanks. I will try that. Until I can get where I can get a good phone signal or wifi I wont be able to do it. This mower has had all the tags removed that I can see. Is there some other place where swisher might have stamped a model number? Underneath? Motor mount? The mower I have looks something like this one. Its longer and black, though. It has a shield/ guard like in front of the motor with the ignition and throttle mounted there. The height adjust is set by two handles, one on each side of the deck. Motor is front mounted with the gas tank on the back and raised above the motor. I will get pics of mine on here as soon as I can.

Attachments

Fish

Fish

Likely made by Swisher...

C

Curt1970

Yeah but longer. Fuel tank up above and behind the engine. It's an older model. I know the engine is from around 08.

C

Curt1970

Here are the pics

Attachments

C

Curt1970

C

Curt1970

Fish

Fish

Here is where the first image came from.

C

Curt1970

Here is where the first image came from.
Yeah. I was just using that as an example till I got my pics up.

Fish

Fish

Oh, ok.

Send Swisher an e-mail with your pics, someone there would know. That big fuel tank, does it look like it was added by someone?
swisher.PNG

C

Curt1970

Oh, ok.

Send Swisher an e-mail with your pics, someone there would know. That big fuel tank, does it look like it was added by someone?
View attachment 56182
I sent them an email with the pics in it, but no one has answered. I think someone has added the tank. But I beleive the tank mount is correct for the model. I'm sure it's a Swisher.