Need help With deck, appreciate you!

Goose726

Forum Newbie
Threads
Last year I purchased a 2021 Bay Boy Maverick. I am not a mechanic by any means, but know my way around some hand tools just enough to get in trouble i dont know the correct terms to all the parts so youll have bere with my terminology, lol,

I noticed the other day, that my deck, on the left side of the mower is closer than to the tire than the right (discharge) side of the mower and it practically rubs the tire . Did I bend something possibly? Can there be adjuments made to fix this? Im guilty to beverages while mowing but haven't done anything too bad 😅 wasnt sure if something was loose? And where to start . I've tried a couple things bit don't want to go messing too much and Google and YouTube wasn't a help. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance, Shane

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No it is designed like that .
draw a line on a piece of paper , that represents the center of your mower
now put some round coins either side of the line so they overlap
These represent your blades and they have to overlap or you will leave an uncut strip down the middle
One has to be in front of the other or the blades will hit each other as they spin
If you check the length of your blades, when you add all of them together that is usually bigger than the actual deck cut