Need Help Putting Carburetor Back On

ThatRandomGuy

Forum Newbie
Ok, so I took the carburetor off my pushmower to clean it out as it was running for only 5-10 seconds before it quit. I probably should've taken a picture of it before I took it off but I didn't think to do it for some reason. Anyway, the problem I am having is there are these 2 wires that connect to 2 of 3 holes on the top of the carburetor. I have them labeled below and I need someone to tell me which holes to connect the wires to.
Thanks In Advance!
Holes Of Carburetor with numbers.jpgWires.jpg
 
The hard z-shaped rod goes in 3, the spring goes in 2, an arm should close the choke on the left, mounted on the air filter base.
 
Reynoldston, is correct, follow his directions. Nothing goes in 1 also. That is used for a different application.
 
Back
Top