Need Help Installing New Wiring Harness

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
I got new wiring harness for a MTD/Hechinger and need hooking up that last 4 wires. Also I appear to missing a circuit breaker but sure where it would be if I have it. The connecting terminals on left wires also dont all fit on the soloniod too. Model is 148-818-372/F228D

Picture #1 has pic of a black wire and red wire taped together.

0313121653.jpg


Picture #2 has green and red wire. The red wire has a funny looking terminal on the end of it.

0313121655.jpg
 
Was looking at the wiring diagram and I would say the red and black taped together go to the circuit breaker or a good place to put a fuse. The red wire in the second picture goes to the small terminal on the solenoid, and the green wire may be the ground wire for the headlights.
 
Back
Top