Export thread

Need help identifying a part

mondouglas

mondouglas

So here is my issue, I am currently working on an Exmark lze740ekc604 and i am having difficulty identifying a part located in the right hand hydraulic assembly( part number is 126-1324) I accessed multiple online part stores and viewed multiple diagrams and non have the part listed. From my understanding it seems to be a piston block and It had broken on the machine.It feels impossible to find the individual part,and i don't think the client will want to purchase a whole new pump. If anyone can help me identify the part and its number or possibly where to purchase it i will appreciate it greatly! will attach a picture of the mystery part's assembly diagramInked126-1324_LI.jpg

R

Rivets

The parts you are looking for are no available separately, only as part of the assembly. Your only option I see is to find a used unit to scavenge the parts from.

mondouglas

mondouglas

thanks for the clarification i was hoping it wouldn't come to this, appreciate the help!

StarTech

StarTech

Look around on the unit for the manufacture's make and model of the unit.

G

geelee

135-6826 is the right hand pump kit,135-6830 is the rh rotating group dealer advisory #081519 402-223-6375 exmark number for questions on this advisory dated august 2019