Need help deciding between two mowers

Great choices all around. The only concern I might want to consider is how well equipped the dealer is on trouble-shooting and repairing and potential issues with the EFI system. They are still relatively new in the industry and not many technicians have a full grasp on it yet. Other than that, I would definitely go with the EFI 61"!

Happy Mowing!
 
Great choices all around. The only concern I might want to consider is how well equipped the dealer is on trouble-shooting and repairing and potential issues with the EFI system. They are still relatively new in the industry and not many technicians have a full grasp on it yet. Other than that, I would definitely go with the EFI 61"!

Happy Mowing!

I take it that these EFI motors are still quite simple when compared to an automotive engine. A couple of sensors and a single module to not only run the fuel system and monitor the exhaust while also having on-board diagnostics. There shouldn't be much more that can go wrong, otherwise the advantages of EFI should always outweigh any drawbacks so long as someone is willing to spring for the extra cost. My step dad has a Ferris IS2100 with the Briggs 28 Vanguard EFI and with a couple hundred hours on it he is happy!
 
yes wde run flats on front, 12 inch wide on rear, 61 inch deck, 26 kawa efi, two tone fully adj suspension seat
 
Back
Top