Buying Advice Need a new hedge trimmer

If your worried about the gas getting old. Do like I do on my chainsaws. When I finish using them I take the gas cap off and pour the mixed gas back into the can for my trimmer. Then crank up the saw and run it dry. Oh yea and add Sea Foam to the gas can when I mix it the first time.
 
Go 2 cycle! I got a Stihl this year, and WOW! It out cuts any electric I've ever been on, and is easy to start. Another advantage is that you grab it for a small 5 minute job with the same amount of work as it takes to get it down for a two hour job. That's one thing I dislike about the corded, all the time it takes to unwind before beginning and then to rewind when done. The extra cutting power and speed are a bonus!
 
Go 2 cycle! I got a Stihl this year, and WOW! It out cuts any electric I've ever been on, and is easy to start. Another advantage is that you grab it for a small 5 minute job with the same amount of work as it takes to get it down for a two hour job. That's one thing I dislike about the corded, all the time it takes to unwind before beginning and then to rewind when done. The extra cutting power and speed are a bonus!


Which Stihl did you buy? I'm running the HS 45 and HL 45 and they are great little hedge trimmers.
 
Back
Top