My wisconsin snappers

Alanky

Threads
Had a couple guys ask for pictures, so here they are. The 4-cycle looks like it has lived a tough life! Maybe thats why it is giving me issues, it is worn out! 2-cycle was easy to get going, now if only the other one would co-operate with me.

IMAG0975_zps7f9fb664.jpg

When I told you guys I would have to move 15 snappers to get the 4-cycle out for pictures...I lied it was 18, which is most of whats in the first shed. That second shed has several in it as well!

IMAG0984_zps0cede15d.jpg

Myamada1230

Threads
That is incredible, that's quiet a collection! If I had as much space as you, my collection would look just like that. I just acquired a late 80s- early 90s commercial 21" walk behind hi vac with a W/R W1-185V that has a black engine with the W/R decal on the side. I'd never seen a black W/R before. Rebuilt the carb, replaced blade and belts, and it's good as new now. It's definitely not pretty, but it's a great mower

image-2234415271.png

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

afoulk

Threads
Now I know why I can't find any descent old snappers on CL or on trash night, Alanky has them all:wink:

Alanky

Threads
Looks good! There's a snapper with a black Wisconsin on Craigslist now. Just not close enough! It's the last 2 pics after the hydro pump.

hydraulic pump 12volt, car hydraulics

I wish I could find some snappers on a trash night! I'll have to get them all out one day and take a group picture.

Snapperfreak

Threads
Holy cats! That's an awesome collection! I'd never leave that shed if I had all that going on. And the 185/125 pair looks good. Two thumbs way up!