My pto clutch quite working,

[email protected]

Forum Newbie
It is a 2001 grasshopper , the mower quite running and started working again, I drove it about ten feet and it quite and I couldn't activate the switch again. I found two wires off the switch and couldn't figure out where they go. Do you have a diagram I could see?
 
It is a 2001 grasshopper , the mower quite running and started working again, I drove it about ten feet and it quite and I couldn't activate the switch again. I found two wires off the switch and couldn't figure out where they go. Do you have a diagram I could see?

Mine did that and I found the wire at the clutch almost broken into. It was a single wire on back of mower where the clutch attaches to rear of engine. Their will be a belt or two that goes around the clutch. Mine has two.
 
Back
Top