My New Trailer

Snapperfreak

Threads
Hey Tuttled I like your thinking. I don't mow commercially but I do haul mowers frequently in my little 4x8 and having places built exactly to fit the stuff u want to carry like that is a great idea. I'll have to look at what I want to carry and sketch out some plans. Be nice to wedge everything in tight.

Tuttled

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey Tuttled I like your thinking. I don't mow commercially but I do haul mowers frequently in my little 4x8 and having places built exactly to fit the stuff u want to carry like that is a great idea. I'll have to look at what I want to carry and sketch out some plans. Be nice to wedge everything in tight.

If there wasn't 2 1/2 feet of snow to go thru to get to the trailer I would take one out and post a picture or 2. We should be starting spring clean ups in about 6 weeks!

Snapperfreak

Threads
2-1/2 feet of snow sounds fun. What part of the country are u in? This is my little trailer. Since the deck and walls are all wood building and attaching some of those things wouldn't be too hard.

image-3173377771.jpg

Tuttled

Forum Newbie
Threads
2-1/2 feet of snow sounds fun. What part of the country are u in? This is my little trailer. Since the deck and walls are all wood building and attaching some of those things wouldn't be too hard.

View attachment 19340

I'm in central Canada. A lot less snow this year compared to last year. But last year was excessive. But temps have been cold.

Tuttled

Forum Newbie
Threads

Stops my mower and edger from moving around, I use ratchet straps on the aerator and power rake as they are to heavy to hold them securely. I also use a bungee on the edger near the top as it is tippy.

Tuttled

Forum Newbie
Threads

Finally able to get to the trailer, here is the pic of the boot!

Attachments

• Homemade hold down.jpg
    Homemade hold down.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 35