My new leafblower

Parkmower

Well-Known Member
Here's a pic of my new leaf blower set up.
It's a toro groundsmaster 325D 4wd with a debris blower attachment. Did have the blower mounted to a 2wd 345. But kinda had a surplus of machines after turning over some property to the local municipality.
This machine is a 2000 with 2730 hrs on it.
Just changed out the battery, oil, air, hydraulic filters,and greased all the fittings
 

Attachments

  • image-698085030.png
    image-698085030.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 46
That's a good looking blower... I'm familiar with rear mount blowers but up front looks too handy.
What RPM is it rated to run? ... :smile:KennyV
 
KennyV said:
That's a good looking blower... I'm familiar with rear mount blowers but up front looks too handy.
What RPM is it rated to run? ... :smile:KennyV

Think it like1500rpm. I'll get back when I check the book
 
Back
Top