My new Husky

giturgun

giturgun

New husky:laughing:

Attachments

RatRacer

RatRacer

Nice tractor!:thumbsup:
That discharge looks long, and the those sizable front tires give it a 4X4 look.

giturgun

giturgun

Came well equipped and has a place for my ever present LC9 ruger right on the hood

lawn mower fanatic

lawn mower fanatic

Nice tractor....I love that orange! :tongue:

RatRacer

RatRacer

Came well equipped and has a place for my ever present LC9 ruger right on the hood

Lol! The big crap well compartment on my MZT holds my P89 quite comfy, but I'm thinkin of putting a rifle scabbard on the ROPS for my Benjiman Marauder air rifle.

bigjay282

bigjay282

nice mower,i have the same one and i love it thus far,but mine didnt come with the LC9 rugar lol,enjoy it!

giturgun

giturgun

Bears come through here sometimes so the Husky would not come home with me without some protection
:laughing:

TnHusky

TnHusky

Good looking machine you got there giturgun, Yours came with protection and mine didn't. I'm going back to Lowes and ask for my free LC9. :laughing:

giturgun

giturgun

Actually the LC9 was not free , sadly like health care someone ( me ) had to pay.
I don't go anywhere without it and it resides by my chair when at home. Seeps by my side at night.
not skeert just prepared.
My drive is long and we be all alone back here in the holler.:laughing:

djdicetn

djdicetn

That is one of those XLS models that have the fabricated deck, Kawasaki engine and 5.5 mph hydro tranny with a locking differential!!! I've been anxiously awaiting someone to get one of these to give us the skinny and confirm what I see as the best bang-for-your-buck in a lawn tractor. With a 3Year bumper-to-bumper, 5year Chassis and Axle and Lifetime Deck Warranties you gotta know their a tough tractor!! Keep us informed as you get it broke in!!!! NICE machine!!!!!

giturgun

giturgun

I put it in grass almost 9 inches high and it cut good for a 3 blade deck. The short blades will ride over high grass , but the 2nd rev cut gets it all. The grass that is of reasonable height cuts very good.. I have a very wet after a recent rain I used to have to wait till it dried out before cutting just because everything I have ever had got stuck there. This little mower just slogs right through. It was so soft the other day the front wheels were sinking in the grass and it was turning brown . The mower went through like the ground was dri. The diff lock is awesome. I will post some pics of bank climbing , maby a little video. The front wheels will come off the ground on steep banks before it spins out But where it shines for me is the awesome diff lock. I also like the wide front and rear tires. they float over soft ground good.
I tRIED TO PULL IT DOWN IN THE HI GRASS , BUT IT JUST GOES AND GOES. I THINK IT IS A nINJA ENERGIZER BUNNY WITH A TRICK SWORD. I will write some more after a few break in cuts.

P

phcaan

Nice tractor, now that you have had it a while what do you think?