G galamorales87 Forum Newbie Mar 30, 2012 #1 My lwn mower won't pick up cut grass? what can I do my model is : Craftsman Professional 179 cc 21 in. Walk Behind Mower 71-88921 California Model 71-88721
My lwn mower won't pick up cut grass? what can I do my model is : Craftsman Professional 179 cc 21 in. Walk Behind Mower 71-88921 California Model 71-88721
B benski Well-Known Member Mar 30, 2012 #2 I'll try either a plugged chute, or a blade that was installed upside down after sharpening for $300.00, Alex.:wink:
I'll try either a plugged chute, or a blade that was installed upside down after sharpening for $300.00, Alex.:wink:
SONOFADOCKER Well-Known Member Mar 31, 2012 #3 Your blades are shot ! The blade has lift wings on each end - I bet the metal thinned out and those tabs snapped off .
Your blades are shot ! The blade has lift wings on each end - I bet the metal thinned out and those tabs snapped off .
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Mar 31, 2012 #4 Make sure that your engine is also running at least 3000 rpm's as well as the blades.