Export thread

MY Appreciation

Boobala

Boobala

Muhammad & Catherine, I don't know for sure if it's your job to get rid of the SPAMMERS on the forum, but it needs to be said ! I for one am deeply grateful to have a GREAT Forum to visit and have a huge library of friends with so much information and the giving of themselves, I don't think you folks behind the scenes get enough ( if any) recognition for the things you do, ( that we don't know of ) so I just want to say on behalf of all those, including myself, that use the Forum ... Thanks for all that you do .. you do a fantastic job of ridding the spammers !! and keeping the Forum a GREAT place to visit !!!..:thumbsup: ..:cool:

Boobala

Boobala

Guess, .. Thank You, is a few and far between thing anymore, Eh ??

willys55

willys55

and a Big Thank You from me as well:thumbsup:

Boobala

Boobala

and a Big Thank You from me as well:thumbsup:

HEY,HEY ...OK Doc ...!! ..:thumbsup:

Guess, .. Thank You, is a few and far between thing anymore, Eh ??

Thank You to the admins & moderators.

Boobala

Boobala

WOW !!! 3 people out of thousands that visit .... SORRY , I see nothing but UNGRATEFUL, greedy self-centered people out there , people ???? ..... NAH .... BASSTURDS !!! ..:thumbdown: ..:frown: ..:smiley_aafz:

M

Muhammad

Sorry there are so many... a constant battle to fight them. We have some member moderators who do some of the work too. :thumbsup:

P

Pumper54

Thank you to the Site Admin for all the hard work you do for us.
Tom

BlazNT

BlazNT

We all love the work you are doing. They try hard to over come you but you beat them every time.

BlazNT

BlazNT

Boo relax not many people clme down this far on the forum. Not even all the regulars like me make it down here all the time.

Boobala

Boobala

Guess you're right Chuck , I just can't figure it out, This site doesn't cost a penny, get free advice from knowledgeable people, also free, and can even find a friendship here ...LAZY & UN grateful !! :thumbdown:

Mike88se

Mike88se

Muhammad & Catherine, I don't know for sure if it's your job to get rid of the SPAMMERS on the forum, but it needs to be said ! I for one am deeply grateful to have a GREAT Forum to visit and have a huge library of friends with so much information and the giving of themselves, I don't think you folks behind the scenes get enough ( if any) recognition for the things you do, ( that we don't know of ) so I just want to say on behalf of all those, including myself, that use the Forum ... Thanks for all that you do .. you do a fantastic job of ridding the spammers !! and keeping the Forum a GREAT place to visit !!!..:thumbsup: ..:cool:

:thumbsup:

Mike88se

Mike88se

Guess you're right Chuck , I just can't figure it out, This site doesn't cost a penny, get free advice from knowledgeable people, also free, and can even find a friendship here ...LAZY & UN grateful !! :thumbdown:

I haven't been a regular here in a few years but I came back last week. It's just not quite the same.

Boobala

Boobala

I haven't been a regular here in a few years but I came back last week. It's just not quite the same.

What's changed for you Mike ?? And thanks for jumping in ! ..:thumbsup:

Mike88se

Mike88se

Well... the spam but that's not much of a problem Just ignore it. The main difference is that there doesn't seem to be nearly as much activity. That could be due to the time of year. I'm sure everybody is busy.

willys55

willys55

busier than a one legged rooster in a hen house

M

Muhammad

Still working on the spam. Putting in new member review for a while in hopes of catching the bots.

As for activity level... in terms of posts we're steady. There was one year, 2014, when we got a lot more posts for a few months, almost double what we get per day right now. If you want I can promote the forum more and stir up some activity. In fact now that you mention it, that's a great idea. :thumbsup:

Boobala

Boobala

:thumbsup:

You're another of the few, ..KUDO'S to you sir !!

Boobala

Boobala

Still working on the spam. Putting in new member review for a while in hopes of catching the bots.

As for activity level... in terms of posts we're steady. There was one year, 2014, when we got a lot more posts for a few months, almost double what we get per day right now. If you want I can promote the forum more and stir up some activity. In fact now that you mention it, that's a great idea. :thumbsup:

We just want you folks to know that your work behind the scenes, doesn't go unnoticed AND there really are those of us that are truly grateful for that, we just happen to be those that speak out ! :thumbsup:..:thumbsup:...:thumbsup:

Mike88se

Mike88se

One other thing. People just don't seem as friendly. Maybe it's the times. Maybe it's burn out from answering the same questions so many times. If nobody has experienced the problems I need help on or have any suggestions I'll figure it out eventually because I can do that. I see a lot of people posting questions here who have zero mechanical aptitude and they might not be able to figure things out on their own.
In any case, it is what it is. I'm just tryin to reason with hurricane season ;)

Boobala

Boobala

One other thing. People just don't seem as friendly. Maybe it's the times. Maybe it's burn out from answering the same questions so many times. If nobody has experienced the problems I need help on or have any suggestions I'll figure it out eventually because I can do that. I see a lot of people posting questions here who have zero mechanical aptitude and they might not be able to figure things out on their own.
In any case, it is what it is. I'm just tryin to reason with hurricane season ;)

Our prayers and thought's are with Texas, AND our friends of this forum, we hope ya'll come through this unscathed. Just know the country's eye's are on Texas and the Gulf Coast, people are on the ground NOW !! trying to get aid to those in distress, help IS ON THE WAY !!

Boobala

Boobala

OK Admin & Moderators, I for one noticed !!
NO SPAM the past 2 days !! Kudo's, Congrats, Honor's & Praise to your team ! I know it's a bummer when you get "blasted" if we get spam, but FEW ...VERY FEW offer their thanks when there is none to deal with. YOU are appreciated !!

B

Bwells

Yep, thank you, the spam is gone, great job to whomever was watching.